Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Noll, Franklin, 2012. "Repudiation: The Crisis of United States Civil War Debt, 1865-1870," MPRA Paper 43540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noll, Franklin, 2008. "The Total Value of the $1 Federal Reserve Note: Factoring in Physicality and the Consumer," MPRA Paper 22081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noll, Franklin, 2007. "Imagineering the U.S. Public Debt: How Changing Perceptions of the Debt altered the Mechanics of Treasury Debt Management in the 1860s and 1960s," MPRA Paper 19359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noll, Franklin, 2013. "Kenneth D. Garbade, Birth of a Market: The US Treasury Securities Market from the Great War to the Great Depression (Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2012, xii + 393 pp., $50, ISBN 978-0-262-01637-7)Julia C.," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 231-233, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Noll, Franklin, 2012.
"Repudiation: The Crisis of United States Civil War Debt, 1865-1870,"
43540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Jacob, 2013. "Quels sont les enseignements de l'histoire du fédéralisme américain pour la zone euro actuelle ?," Larefi Working Papers 1305, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Dominique Jacob, 2013. "Quels sont les enseignements de l'histoire du fédéralisme américain pour la zone euro actuelle ?," Working Papers hal-00863029, HAL.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Franklin Noll should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.