|School of Economics Room # 112 University of Hyderabad Hyderabad 500 046 India|
|Terminal Degree:||1988 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) School of Economics Hyderabad, India
University of Hyderabad
RePEc:edi:dehydin (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD (CENTRAL UNIVERSITY)http://www.uohyd.ernet.in/sss/deconomics/boppana_webpage.htm
INDIA / HYDERABAD/CENTRAL UNIVERSITY P.O
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Varadi, Vijay Kumar & Boppana, Nagarjuna, 2009. "Are stock exchanges integrated in the world? - A critical Analysis," MPRA Paper 15902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varadi, Vijay Kumar & Mavaluri, Pradeep Kumar & Boppana, Nagarjuna, 2006. "Measurement of Efficiency of Banks in India," MPRA Paper 17350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boppana Nagarjuna & Varadi Vijay Kumar, 2010. "Heat waves or Meteor showers: Empirical evidence from the stock markets," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 57-74.
- D Brahma Reddy & B Nagarjuna, 2004. "States' Debt Problem: An Analysis," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 60-69, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Varadi, Vijay Kumar & Boppana, Nagarjuna, 2009.
"Are stock exchanges integrated in the world? - A critical Analysis,"
15902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2013. "What Drives Stock Exchange Integration?," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 47-79, September.
- Varadi, Vijay Kumar & Mavaluri, Pradeep Kumar & Boppana, Nagarjuna, 2006.
"Measurement of Efficiency of Banks in India,"
17350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Padilla-Hernández, Salvador & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco & Gómez-Monge, Rodrigo (ed.), 2011. "Avances recientes en teoría y práctica económica," Sección de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación de la Escuela Superios de Economía del Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, edition 1, volume 2, number 006, December.
- Kashif Rashid & Adeela Rustam, 2014. "Comparative Analysis of Local and Foreign Banks Efficiency: A Case Study of Pakistan," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 6(3), pages 7-52, August.
- Boppana Nagarjuna & Varadi Vijay Kumar, 2010.
"Heat waves or Meteor showers: Empirical evidence from the stock markets,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 57-74.
- James Anderson, 2001. "Migration, FDI, and the Margins of Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2001_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Boppana Nagarjuna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.