Report NEP-SEA-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ari Van Assche & Alyson C. Ma, 2009. "When China Sneezes, Asia Catches a Cold: the Effects of China's Export Decline in the Realm of the Global Economic Crisis," CIRANO For discussion... 2009dt-01, CIRANO.
- Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2009. "Evaluation of contagion or interdependence in the financial crises of Asia and Latin America, considering the macroeconomic fundamentals," Textos para discussão 177, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Choi, D.G. & de Vries, H.J. & Kim, D., 2009. "Standards Education Policy Development: Observations based on APEC Research," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-033-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2009. "Does Geographic Factors Determine Local Economic Development?," MPRA Paper 15817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Political Economy of Agricultural Distortions in Transition Countries of Asia and Europe," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50298, World Bank.
- H. N. Thenuwara, 2009. "Disentangling the Global Financial Crisis: A Review of the Global Response," Working Papers id:2065, eSocialSciences.
- Aditi Roy, 2009. "Is Child Work Injurious to Health?," Departmental Working Papers 0905, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Varadi, Vijay Kumar & Boppana, Nagarjuna, 2009. "Are stock exchanges integrated in the world? - A critical Analysis," MPRA Paper 15902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin S. Markle & Douglas Shackelford, 2009. "Do Multinationals or Domestic Firms Face Higher Effective Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalton Conley & Jennifer A. Heerwig, 2009. "The Long-Term Effects of Military Conscription on Mortality: Estimates from the Vietnam-era Draft Lottery," NBER Working Papers 15105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.