|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|1-7, Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka, 560-0043 JAPAN|
|+81-(0)6 6850 5238|
Graduate School of Economics Osaka, Japan
RePEc:edi:feosujp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Tomomi Takada, 2015. "Cross-Shareholdings and Information Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Kazuhisa Otogawa, 2012. "How Do Investors Trade When Actual Earnings Are Reported with Management Forecasts?," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Tomomi Takada, 2010. "Reporting of Internal Control Deficiencies, Restatements, and Management Forecasts," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-32, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Tomomi Takada, 2010. "Auditor Conservatism, Abnormal Accruals, and Going Concern Opinions," Discussion Papers 2010-64, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Tomomi Takada & Katsuhiko Muramiya, 2010. "Auditor Conservatism and Abnormal Accruals," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Kazuhisa Otogawa & Tomomi Takada, 2008. "Abnormal Accrual, Informed Trader, and Long-Term Stock Return: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series 233, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Katsuhiko Muramiya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.