Report NEP-MST-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsuhiko Muramiya & Kazuhisa Otogawa & Tomomi Takada, 2008. "Abnormal Accrual, Informed Trader, and Long-Term Stock Return: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series 233, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:09.05.84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Bollerslev & Viktor Todorov, 2009. "Tails, Fears and Risk Premia," CREATES Research Papers 2009-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ramazan GENCA & Rajna GIBSON & Yi XUE, 2009. "The Role of Signal Precision and Transaction Costs in Stock, Option and Volatility Trading," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-11, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Yoshihiro Kitamura, 2008. "Intraday Evidence of the Informational Efficiency of the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate," Discussion Papers 0801, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Almut E. D. Veraart, 2009. "Stochastic volatility of volatility in continuous time," CREATES Research Papers 2009-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nick Smyth, 2009. "Order flow and exchange rate changes: A look at the NZD/USD and AUD/USD," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Toshiaki Watanabe & Masato Ubukata, 2009. "Option Pricing Using Realized Volatility and ARCH Type Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-066, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Biais, Bruno & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2009. "Liquidity Shocks and Order Book Dynamics," IDEI Working Papers 550, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Giovanni BARONE-ADESI & Helyette GEMAN & John THEAL, 2009. "On the Lease Rate, the Convenience Yield and Speculative Effects in the Gold Futures Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 09-07, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Hess, Dieter E. & Müller, Christoph, 2008. "Price adjustment to news with uncertain precision," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kirsten Rüchardt & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Comparison of the Stock Price Clustering of stocks which are traded in the US and Germany—Is XETRA more efficient than the NYSE?," FEMM Working Papers 09016, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- John Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 2009. "A Note on Monitoring Daily Economic Activity Via Electronic Transaction Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-23, CIRANO.