- Xavier Méra, 2015. "A Note on the Limits to Monopoly Pricing," Post-Print halshs-01182289, HAL.
- Xavier Méra, 2013. "Comparative Advantage and Uncertainty Bearing," Post-Print hal-00840231, HAL.
- Xavier Méra, 2013. "Credit Default Swaps, Contract Theory, Public Debt, and Fiat Money Regimes: Comment on Polleit and Mariano," Post-Print halshs-00851723, HAL.
- Xavier Méra, 2011. ""Time Preference and Investment Expenditure": Comment on Hülsmann," Post-Print halshs-00697215, HAL.
- Xavier Méra, 2010. "Factor Prices under Monopoly for Their Products," Post-Print halshs-00537669, HAL.
- Xavier Méra, 2007. "L'homme, l'économie et l'Etat - Tome III: Préface," Post-Print halshs-00758178, HAL.
- Gabriel Calzada & Cécile Philippe & Xavier Méra, 2005. "THE PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE: A HIGH-RISK PRINCIPLE -super-1," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 60-62, 09.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xavier Méra should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.