Report NEP-IND-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Méra, 2017. "Monopsony Theory Revisited," Post-Print halshs-01519191, HAL.
- ARZANDEH, Mehdi & GUNAY, Hikmet, 2017. "Tariffs, R&D, and Two Merger Policies," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-53, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Per Unit vs. Ad Valorem Royalty Licensing," Discussion Paper Series 1706, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chioveanu, Ioana, 2017. "Prominence, Complexity, and Pricing," MPRA Paper 81078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphael Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip Sauré, 2017. "Quality Pricing-to-Market," BIS Working Papers 657, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shintaku, Koji, 2017. "On the Degree of Scale Economies when Firms Make Technology Choice," MPRA Paper 81179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stennek, Johan, 2017. "Competitive Neutrality and the Cost and Quality of Welfare Services," Working Papers in Economics 704, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Philipp Dimakopoulos & Slobodan Sudaric, 2017. "Privacy and Platform Competition," Working Papers 2017003, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- S. Bolatto & A. Naghavi & G. Ottaviano & K. Zajc Kejzar, 2017. "Intangible Assets and the Organization of Global Supply Chains," Working Papers wp1105, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Teirila, J., 2017. "Market Power in the Capacity Market? The Case of Ireland," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1727, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.