|44 207 262 5050|
London Business School (LBS)London, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 207 000 000
+44 (0) 207 000 001
Regent's Park, London NW1 4SA
RePEc:edi:lobusuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ghoshal, Sumantra & Hahn, Martin & Moran, Peter, 1999. "Management Competence, Firm Growth and Economic Progress," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(0), pages 121-150.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ghoshal, Sumantra & Hahn, Martin & Moran, Peter, 1999.
"Management Competence, Firm Growth and Economic Progress,"
Contributions to Political Economy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(0), pages 121-150.
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employee Activity: A Large Scale International Study," Working Papers 12-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2010. "Intrapreneurship - An international study," Scales Research Reports H201005, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Alain Verbeke & Wenlong Yuan, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in multinational enterprises: A Penrosean perspective," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 241-258, March.
- Papanek, Gábor, 2010.
"A gyorsan növekvő magyar kis- és középvállalatok a gazdaság motorjai
[Rapidly growing small and medium-sized firms as the driving force behind the Hungarian economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 354-370.
- Dunning, John H., 2000. "The eclectic paradigm as an envelope for economic and business theories of MNE activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-190, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Moran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.