Christine A. McDaniel
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Sidley Austin, LLP 1501 K Street NW Washington, DC 20005|
|202 736 8607|
|Terminal Degree:||1999 Department of Economics; University of Colorado (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department, Sidley Austin, LLPhttp://www.sidley.com/en/services/economic-analysis
Washington, DC USA
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christine A. McDaniel & Edward J. Balistreri, 2003.
"A Discussion on Armington Trade Substitution Elasticities,"
- McDaniel, Christine A. & Balistreri, Edward J., 2002. "A Discussion on Armington Trade Substitution Elasticities," Working Papers 15856, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Christine A. McDaniel & Eina Vivian Wong, 2003. "An Estimation of U.S. Industry-Level Capital-Labor Substitution," Computational Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Russell Hillberry & Christine McDaniel, 2003.
"A Decomposition of North American Trade Growth since NAFTA,"
- Hillberry, Russell H. & McDaniel, Christine A., 2002. "A Decomposition of North American Trade Growth since NAFTA," Working Papers 15866, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Christine McDaniel & Simon Schropp & Olim Latipov, "undated". "Rights of Passage: The Economic Effects of Raising the DMT Threshold in Canada," e-briefs 239, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Usman Ahmed & Thorsten Beck & Christine McDaniel & Simon Schropp, 2015. "Filling the Gap: How Technology Enables Access to Finance for Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 10(3-4), pages 35-48, Summer-Fa.
- Deepak Somaya & Christine A. McDaniel, 2012. "Tribunal Specialization and Institutional Targeting in Patent Enforcement," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 869-887, June.
- Christine A. McDaniel & Laurie-Ann Agama, 2003. "The NAFTA Preference and US-Mexico Trade: Aggregate-Level Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 939-955, July.
- Christine A. McDaniel & Beata K. Smarzynska, 2001. "Engineers on the Production Floor? State-Level Evidence that Patenting and Production Locate Together," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 829-847, June.
- Maskus, Keith E. & McDaniel, Christine, 1999. "Impacts of the Japanese patent system on productivity growth," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 557-574, December.
- C. McDaniel & E. Hammel, 1984. "A Kin-Based measure of r and an evaluation of its effectiveness," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(1), pages 41-51, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christine A. McDaniel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.