Fernando Antonio Lopez Gutierrez
|Last Name:||Lopez Gutierrez|
|Olin Business School Washington University Campus Box 1133 One Brookings Drive St. Louis, MO 63130|
Olin School of Business St. Louis, Missouri (United States)
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1133, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis MO 63130-4899
RePEc:edi:oswusus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Fernando Lopez & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008. "Technology Adoption, Productivity and Specialization of Uruguayan Breeders: Evidence from an Impact Evaluation," OVE Working Papers 0708, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fernando Lopez & Alessandro Maffioli, 2008.
"Technology Adoption, Productivity and Specialization of Uruguayan Breeders: Evidence from an Impact Evaluation,"
OVE Working Papers
0708, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Francisca Henriquez, 2009. "Microcrédito y su Impacto: Un Acercamiento con Datos Chilenos," OVE Working Papers 0309, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Gabriel Casaburi & Gustavo Crespi & Ignacio L. De León & José Fernández & Lucas Figal Garone & Matteo Grazzi & Carlos Guaipatín & Jorge Katz & Juan J. Llisterri & Alessandro Maffioli & Juan Carlos Nav, 2016. "La política de innovación en América Latina y el Caribe: Nuevos caminos," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 7705 edited by Jocelyn Olivari & Juan Carlos Navarro, April.
- Veronica González & Pablo Ibarrarán & Alessandro Maffioli & Sandra Rozo, 2009.
"The Impact of Technology Adoption on Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Dominican Republic,"
OVE Working Papers
0509, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Antonio Lopez Gutierrez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.