|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Elaine Loh, 2004. "Technical Trading Rules and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Australian Stock Exchange 1980-2002," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Elaine Y. L. Loh, 2007. "An alternative test for weak form efficiency based on technical analysis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1003-1012.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Elaine Y. L. Loh, 2007.
"An alternative test for weak form efficiency based on technical analysis,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1003-1012.
- Ni, Yensen & Liao, Yi-Ching & Huang, Paoyu, 2015. "MA trading rules, herding behaviors, and stock market overreaction," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 253-265.
- Huang, Paoyu & Ni, Yensen, 2017. "Board structure and stock price informativeness in terms of moving average rules," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 161-169.
- Ansari Saleh Ahmar, 2017. "Sutte Indicator: A Technical Indicator in Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 223-226.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elaine Loh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.