W. Arthur Lewis
|Terminal Degree:||1940 Economics Department; London School of Economics (LSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
|This person is deceased (Date: 15 Jun 1991)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Lewis, Arthur, 1980. "Autobiography," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1979-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Lewis, Arthur, 1979. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1979-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Lewis, W. Arthur, 1979. "Development Strategy in a Limping World Economy," 1979 Conference, September 3-12, 1979, Banff, Canada 182372, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lewis, W. Arthur, 1958. "The Shifting Fortunes of Agriculture," 1958 Conference, August 24-September 3, 1958, Mysore, India 209601, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- W. Arthur LEWIS, 2013. "The causes of unemployment in less developed countries and some research topics," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152, pages 66-73, January.
- Lewis, W. Arthur, 1981. "Long Waves of Capitalist Development: The Marxist Interpretation. By Ernest Mandel. New York and Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1980. Pp. viii, 151. $14.95," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 713-714, September.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. " Rising Prices: 1899-1913 and 1950-1979," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 425-436.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 555-564.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1979. "The Dual Economy Revisited," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 47(3), pages 211-229, September.
- W.A. Lewis, 1979. "Desarrollo económico y paz social," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 6(2 Year 19), pages 1-14, December.
- W.A. Lewis, 1960. "Some Reflections on Economic Development," PIDE-Economic Digest, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 3(4), pages 3-8.
- W. Arthur Lewis, 1953. "United Nations Primer for Development: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 267-275.
- Arthur Lewis, W., 1988. "The roots of development theory," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 27-37 Elsevier.
- W. Arthur Lewis, 1967. "Planning Public Expenditure," NBER Chapters,in: National Economic Planning, pages 201-229 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, W. Arthur Lewis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.