|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||Department of Economics; Boston University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
270 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215
RePEc:edi:decbuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jianjun Miao & Hyosung Kwon, 2013. "Woodford's Approach to Robust Policy Analysis in a Linear-Quadratic Framework," 2013 Meeting Papers 19, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jianjun Miao & Hyosung Kwon, 2013.
"Woodford's Approach to Robust Policy Analysis in a Linear-Quadratic Framework,"
2013 Meeting Papers
19, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kwon, Hyosung & Miao, Jianjun, 2017.
"Three types of robust Ramsey problems in a linear-quadratic framework,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 211-231.
- Hyosung Kwon & Jianjun Miao, 2013. "Three Types of Robjst Ramsey Problem in a Linear-Quadratic Framework," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hengjie Ai & Ravi Bansal, 2016. "Risk Preferences and The Macro Announcement Premium," NBER Working Papers 22527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Analysis without the Rational Expectations Hypothesis,"
NBER Working Papers
19368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford, 2013. "Macroeconomic Analysis Without the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 303-346, May.
- Kwon, Hyosung & Miao, Jianjun, 2017. "Three types of robust Ramsey problems in a linear-quadratic framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 211-231.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hyosung Kwon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.