Report NEP-DGE-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Barczyk, 2013. "Deficits, Gifts, and Bequests," 2013 Meeting Papers 25, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shi, Lisi & Suen, Richard M. H., 2013. "Asset Bubbles in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," MPRA Paper 48835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ben-Gad, 2013. "Public Deficit Bias and Immigration," 2013 Meeting Papers 21, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Garriga & Mark P. Keightley, 2013. "A General Equilibrium Theory of College with Education Subsidies, In-School Labor Supply, and Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 2013-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jianjun Miao & Hyosung Kwon, 2013. "Woodford's Approach to Robust Policy Analysis in a Linear-Quadratic Framework," 2013 Meeting Papers 19, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco Palomino & Alex Hsu, 2013. "What do Nominal Rigidities and Monetary Policy tell us about the Real Yield Curve?," 2013 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jose I. Silva & Judit Vall-Castello, 2013. "Partial Disability System and Labor Market Adjustment: The Case of Spain," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-201, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "A macroeconomic model of liquidity crises," KIER Working Papers 876, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dirk Niepelt & Harris Dellas, 2013. "Credibility For Sale," 2013 Meeting Papers 12, Society for Economic Dynamics.