Report NEP-MON-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jianjun Miao & Hyosung Kwon, 2013. "Woodford's Approach to Robust Policy Analysis in a Linear-Quadratic Framework," 2013 Meeting Papers 19, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Michael Kühl, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Market Interventions and the $-¥ Exchange Rate in the Long-Run," Ruhr Economic Papers 0428, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- William Greider, 2013. "Debt Relief and the Fed's Money-creation Power," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-07, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francisco Palomino & Alex Hsu, 2013. "What do Nominal Rigidities and Monetary Policy tell us about the Real Yield Curve?," 2013 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2011. "Statistical Modeling of Monetary Policy and its Effects," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2011-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Tiziano Arduini & Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Carlo L. Del Bello, 2011. "Currency Crises During the Great Recession: Is This Time Different?," Working Papers 1/11, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- William Greider, 2013. "Unusual and Exigent: How the Fed Can Jump-start the Real Economy," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-08, Levy Economics Institute.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Araújo, Luís, 2013. "Coordination in the use of money," Textos para discussão 325, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Current Account Adjustments and Real Exchange Rates in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Florian Verheyen, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-through into German Import Prices – A Disaggregated Perspective," Ruhr Economic Papers 0427, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2014. "A macroeconomic model of liquidity crises," KIER Working Papers 876, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.