Besnik A Krasniqi
Universiteti i Prishtinës (University of Prishtina)http://www.uni-pr.edu/up/
Prishtinë, Republic of Kosova
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Besnik A. Krasniqi & Sameeksha Desai, 2016. "Institutional drivers of high-growth firms: country-level evidence from 26 transition economies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1075-1094, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Besnik A. Krasniqi & Sameeksha Desai, 2016.
"Institutional drivers of high-growth firms: country-level evidence from 26 transition economies,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1075-1094, December.
- Diana Traikova & Tatiana S. Manolova & Judith Möllers & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2017. "Corruption Perceptions And Entrepreneurial Intentions In A Transitional Context–The Case Of Rural Bulgaria," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(03), pages 1-21, September.
- Victoria Golikova & Boris Kuznetsov, 2017. "Suboptimal Size: Factors Preventing the Growth of Russian Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 11(3), pages 83-93.
- Sameeksha Desai, 2016. "Measuring entrepreneurship: Type, motivation, and growth," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 327-327, December.
- Simona Mateut, 2018. "Subsidies, financial constraints and firm innovative activities in emerging economies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 131-162, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Besnik A Krasniqi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.