Abdul Jalil Khan
(70%) Faculty of Economics Lahore, Pakistan
Forman Christian College
RePEc:edi:fefccpk (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) Department of Economics Lahore, Pakistan
Government College University
RePEc:edi:degcupk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hafiz Rizwan Ahmad & Ahsan Butt & Abdul Jalil Khan, 2017. "Socio-Economic Consequences Of Population Change: A Comparative Analysis Of Pakistan And Japan," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 11(1), pages 321-329.
- Abdul Jalil Khan & Parvez Azim & Shabib Haider Syed, 2014. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade: A Panel Study on Pakistan’s Trading Partners," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 31-66, Jan-June.
- Abdul Jalil Khan & Parvez Azim, 2013. "One-Step-Ahead Forecastability of GARCH (1,1): A Comparative Analysis of USD- and PKR-Based Exchange Rate Volatilities," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 1-38, Jan-June.
- Abdul Jalil Khan, 2008. "Is There Any Role of Technological Inputs? A District-wise Analysis of Output Differential in Crop Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 925-946.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Abdul Jalil Khan & Parvez Azim & Shabib Haider Syed, 2014.
"The Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade: A Panel Study on Pakistan’s Trading Partners,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 31-66, Jan-June.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Javed Iqbal & Saqib Ullah Khan, 2017. "Impact of exchange rate volatility on the commodity trade between Pakistan and the US," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 161-187, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Iqbal, Javed & Salam, Muhammad, 2016. "Short run and long run effects of exchange rate volatility on commodity trade between Pakistan and Japan," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 131-142.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abdul Jalil Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.