Raja J. Khalidi
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ma'had Abhath As-Syasat Al-Iqtisadiyeh Al Filistini (MAS)Ramallah, Palestinian Authority
: 972 - 2 - 2987053
972 - 2- 2987055
P O BOX 303, Ramallah
RePEc:edi:masssps (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Khalidi, Raja J. & Samour, Sobhi, 2010. "Neoliberalism as Liberation: The Statehood Program and the Remaking of the Palestinian National Movement," MPRA Paper 29642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalidi, Raja J. & Taghdisi-Rad, Sahar, 2009. "The economic dimensions of prolonged occupation: continuity and change in Israeli policy towards the Palestinian economy," MPRA Paper 21808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalidi, Raja J., 2008. "Sixty years after the partition resolution: what future for the Arab economy in Israel?," MPRA Paper 21805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalidi, Raja J., 2005. "Reshaping Palestinian economic policy discourse: putting the development horse before the governance cart," MPRA Paper 21806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalidi, Raja J., 1984. "The Arab economy in Israel: dependency or development?," MPRA Paper 21807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Khalidi, Raja J. & Samour, Sobhi, 2010.
"Neoliberalism as Liberation: The Statehood Program and the Remaking of the Palestinian National Movement,"
29642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Dabrowski & Luc DeWulf, 2013. "Economic Development, Trade and Investment in the Eastern and Southern Mediterranean Region," CASE Network Reports 0111, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard Woodward & Mehdi Safavi, 2012. "Final Report on Private Sector Development in the MED-11 Region," CASE Network Reports 0110, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Leuenberger, Christine & El-Atrash, Ahmad, 2015. "Building a neoliberal Palestinian state under closure: The economic and spatial implications of walls and barriers," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 16(2), pages 21-31.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raja J. Khalidi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.