Brian Thomas Kench
|Terminal Degree:||2000 Department of Economics; University of Connecticut (from RePEc Genealogy)|
College of Business Administration West Haven, Connecticut (United States)
University of New Haven
RePEc:edi:cbnhaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Brian T Kench & Neil B Niman, 2010. "Of Altruists and Thieves," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 317-343.
- Stinespring, John Robert & Kench, Brian, 2009. "From crunch to crisis in the interbank lending market," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 27, pages 63-68.
- Brian T. Kench, 2004. "Let's Get Physical! Or Financial? A Study of Electricity Transmission Rights," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 187-214, March.
- Brian T. Kench Arthur W. Wright, 2000. "Competition in Electric Power: Not There Yet," The Connecticut Economy, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, issue Summer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Brian T. Kench, 2004.
"Let's Get Physical! Or Financial? A Study of Electricity Transmission Rights,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 187-214, March.
- Christoph Engel & Klaus Heine, 2017. "The dark side of price cap regulation: a laboratory experiment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 217-240, October.
- Sun, Junjie, 2005. "U.S. Financial Transmission Rights: Theory and Practice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bastian Henze & Charles Noussair & Bert Willems, 2012.
"Regulation of network infrastructure investments: an experimental evaluation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-38, August.
- Henze, B. & Noussair, C.N. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "Regulation of Network Infrastructure Investments : An Experimental Evaluation," Discussion Paper 2011-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brian Thomas Kench should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.