Vasileios Bill Kallinterakis
|Alder 2.1 Howlands Farm Durham DH1 3TQ UK|
Department of Economics and Finance Durham, United Kingdom
: +44 (0) 191 334 6340
+44 (0) 191 334 6341
23/26 Old Elvet, Durham DH1 3HY
RePEc:edi:deduruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Aikaterini Andronikidi & Vasileios Kallinterakis, 2010. "Thin trading and its impact upon herding: the case of Israel," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(18), pages 1805-1810.
- Vasileios Kallinterakis & Tatyana Kratunova, 2007. "Does thin Trading Impact Upon the Measurement of Herding? Evidence from Bulgaria," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 10(1), pages 42-65, Summer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Aikaterini Andronikidi & Vasileios Kallinterakis, 2010.
"Thin trading and its impact upon herding: the case of Israel,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(18), pages 1805-1810.
- Rahman, M. Arifur & Chowdhury, Shah Saeed Hassan & Shibley Sadique, M., 2015. "Herding where retail investors dominate trading: The case of Saudi Arabia," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 46-60.
- Omokolade Akinsomi & Yener Coskun & Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau, 2016. "Impact of Volatility and Equity Market Uncertainty on Herd Behavior: Evidence from UK REITs," Working Papers 201688, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Vasileios Kallinterakis & Tatyana Kratunova, 2007.
"Does thin Trading Impact Upon the Measurement of Herding? Evidence from Bulgaria,"
Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 10(1), pages 42-65, Summer.
- Pegah Dehghani & Ros Zam Zam Sapian, 2014. "Sectoral herding behavior in the aftermarket of Malaysian IPOs," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 227-246, July.
- Yi-Chang Chen & Hung-Che Wu & Jen-Jsung Huang, 2017. "Herd Behavior and Rational Expectations: A Test of China’s Market Using Quantile Regression," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 649-663.
- Andreea Pece, 2014. "The Herding Behavior On Small Capital Markets: Evidence From Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 795-801, July.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nikolaos Philippas & Fotini Economou, 2008. "Herding behaviour in extreme market conditions: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(17), pages 1-13.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vasileios Bill Kallinterakis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.