Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2009. "Crisis and Ethics (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-03, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES) & Mathilde BOUTHORS (Collège de France, Paris), 2006. "Sketching Research in Education through Academic Journals (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Research Policy. The case of the Social sciences and the Humanities (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004. "Les économistes et leurs revues," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 275-288.
- Philippe Jeannin, 1993. "Auteurs et articles de la Revue économique de 1980 à 1990. Une analyse comparative," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 117-141.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004.
"Les économistes et leurs revues,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 275-288.
- Pontille, David & Torny, Didier, 2010. "Revues qui comptent, revues qu’on compte :produire des classements en économie et gestion," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 8.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philippe Jeannin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.