Report NEP-HPE-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Understanding The Entitlement Approach To Famine," General Economics and Teaching 0509019, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Marx and the Mechanism of Functioning of a Socialist Economy," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0509005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth, 2005. "On Inequity Aversion," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "What Values Should Count in the Arts? The Tension between Economic Effects and Cultural Value," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Charles Goodhart, 2005. "An Essay on the Interactions between the Bank of England's Forecasts, The MPC's Policy Adjustments, and the Eventual Outcome," FMG Discussion Papers dp546, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- pina ciani, 2005. "Capitale sociale, sviluppo economico e tentativi di misurazione," Others 0509019, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004766_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "The operational target of monetary policy and the rise and fall of reserve position doctrine," Working Paper Series 0372, European Central Bank.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "Where's the beef? the trivial dynamics of real business cycle models," Working Papers 2005-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Research Policy. The case of the Social sciences and the Humanities (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.