Report NEP-HPE-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Understanding The Entitlement Approach To Famine," General Economics and Teaching 0509019, EconWPA.
- Oldrich Kyn, 2005. "Marx and the Mechanism of Functioning of a Socialist Economy," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0509005, EconWPA.
- Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G. & Lentink, R.M. & Vromans, M.J.C.M., 2005. "Operations Research in Passenger Railway Transportation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-023-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Werner Güth, 2005. "On Inequity Aversion," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2005. "What Values Should Count in the Arts? The Tension between Economic Effects and Cultural Value," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Charles Goodhart, 2005. "An Essay on the Interactions between the Bank of England's Forecasts, The MPC's Policy Adjustments, and the Eventual Outcome," FMG Discussion Papers dp546, Financial Markets Group.
- Cowan, Robin, 2005. "Universities and the Knowledge Economy," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- pina ciani, 2005. "Capitale sociale, sviluppo economico e tentativi di misurazione," Others 0509019, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004766_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "The operational target of monetary policy and the rise and fall of reserve position doctrine," Working Paper Series 0372, European Central Bank.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "Where's the beef? the trivial dynamics of real business cycle models," Working Papers 2005-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Philippe JEANNIN (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Research Policy. The case of the Social sciences and the Humanities (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.