|Fitch Ratings 101 Finsbury Pavement London EC2A 1RS England|
|+44 20 7417 6289|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lars Jebjerg & Søren Kyhl, 1999. "The Choice Between Bank Debt and Equity," Discussion Papers 99-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lars Jebjerg, 1999. "Debt as a Regulatory Constraint," Discussion Papers 99-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lars Jebjerg, 1999. "Credit market structure and product market competition," Discussion Papers 99-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jebjerg Lars & Lando Henrik, 2002. "A Reply to Cathrine Hagem's: The Kyoto Protocol, Tradeable Quotas and Firm Survival," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 469-471, July.
- Lars Jebjerg & Henrik Lando, 1997. "Regulating a Polluting Firm Under Asymmetric Information," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 267-284, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lars Jebjerg & Søren Kyhl, 1999.
"The Choice Between Bank Debt and Equity,"
99-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Speculating China economic growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from the stock market IPO and real estate markets," MPRA Paper 46346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Edward Chi Ho Tang, 2015. "Speculating China Economic Growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from Stock Market IPOs and Real Estate Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 45-87.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lars Jebjerg should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.