Report NEP-REG-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deepak Lal, 2000. "Globalization, Imperialism and Regulation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 810, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lars Jebjerg, 1999. "Debt as a Regulatory Constraint," Discussion Papers 99-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Forslid, Rikard & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2001. "Internalistation, Industrial Policy and Clusters," Research Papers in Economics 2001:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ken Binmore & Paul Klemperer, 2001. "The Biggest Auction Ever: the Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licenses," Economics Papers 2002-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Savvateev Alexey, 2001. "The role of externalities in determining the average level of corruption in the production process," EERC Working Paper Series 2k-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Paul Klemperer, 2001. "How (Not) to Run Auctions: the European 3G Telecom Auctions," Economics Papers 2002-W5, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Nov 2001.