|Postal Address:||Department of Economics City University Northampton Square London EC1V 0HB U.K.|
- giulia iori and Saqib Jafarey, 2001.
"Interbank Lending, reserve requirements and systemic risk,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
63, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giulia Iori & Saqib Jafarey & Francisco Padilla, 2003. "Interbank Lending, Reserve Requirements and Systemic Risk," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 17, Society for Computational Economics.
- Saqib Jafarey & Sajal Lahiri, 1999.
"Will trade sanctions reduce child labour? The role of credit markets,"
Economics Discussion Papers
500, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Lahiri, Sajal, 2002. "Will trade sanctions reduce child labour?: The role of credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 137-156, June.
Most cited item
- Saqib Jafarey & Sajal Lahiri, 1999. "Will trade sanctions reduce child labour? The role of credit markets," Economics Discussion Papers 500, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Michael Gort & Saqib Jafarey & Peter Rupert, 1999. "Defining capital in growth models," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 19-23.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saqib Jafarey should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.