|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Marketing Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fmasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Andreea Pachitanu (former Ionescu), 2016. "Communication in the Digital Era and Online Corporate Communications Strategies - Untapped Opportunities for Businesses in Romania," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 27-42.
- Andreea Ionescu & Laurentiu-Dan Anghel & Gheorghe Jinga, 2014. "Organizations` Responsibility in Maintaining the Security of Personal Data posted Online by Romanian Consumers: an Exploratory Analysis of Facebook and Linkedin," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 273-273, February.
- Ionescu Andreea & Ciceo Andreea Teodora, 2013. "Particularities of the Marketing Communication Strategy through Social Media," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 806-809, May.
- Ciceo Andreea & Ionescu Andreea, 2013. "A Critical Review of Service Quality," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 736-740, May.
- IONESCU Andreea & TATU Cristian Ionut, 2012. "The Challenges And Business Potential Of Social Media And The Transformation Of Nowadays Corporate Communications," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(3), pages 210-217.
- Mihaela Grigorica & Isa Elis & Andreea Ionescu, 2010. "Dinamica pietei internationale: Influenta integrarii Romaniei in U.E. asupra activitatii de import a inreprinderilor romanesti mici si mijlocii," Revista de Marketing Online (Journal of Online Marketing), Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, vol. 4(3), pages 88-101, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andreea Ionescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.