Patrichi (Petan) Ioana Cristiana
|First Name:||Patrichi (Petan)|
|Last Name:||Ioana Cristiana|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Management-Marketing Bucureşti, Romania
Bd.Expozitiei 1B, Bucuresti, Sector 1, Etaj 3, 012101
RePEc:edi:fmrauro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Patrichi Ioana Cristiana, 2013. "Green Hotels - A Concept That Sustains A Durable Development For Tourism," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 278-284, February.
- Ioana Cristiana Patrichi, 2011. "Sustainable development – a priority for the Romanian tourism strategy," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 81-86, July.
- Firoiu Daniela & Dodu Silvia Patricia & Patrichi Ioana Cristiana, 2011. "Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (Mice) Industry in the Global Context," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 437-442, May.
- Dodu Silvia Patricia & Patrichi Ioana Crsitiana, 2010. "The Competitiveness of the Romanian Tourism within the European Market," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 623-626, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Patrichi Ioana Cristiana, 2013.
"Green Hotels - A Concept That Sustains A Durable Development For Tourism,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 278-284, February.
- Ciobanu Dumitru & Vasilescu Maria, 2013. "Opportunities For Economic Development Relative To The Specific Of South West Oltenia Region Of Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 45-48, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrichi (Petan) Ioana Cristiana should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.