(50%) İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Eskişehir, Turkey
: (90) (222) 335-0580 x 2743
(90) (222) 320-1304
Yunus Emre Kampusu 26470, Eskişehir
RePEc:edi:iianatr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Samsun, Turkey
Ondokuz Mayıs Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iiomutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arslan, Mehmet Oğuz & İcan, Özgür, 2013. "The Effects Of Neighborhood On Tax Compliance Rates: Evidence From An Agent Based Model," MPRA Paper 64042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozgur Ican & Taha Bugra Celik, 2017. "Stock Market Prediction Performance of Neural Networks: A Literature Review," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(11), pages 100-108, November.
- Mehmet Burak Kahyaoglu & Ozgur Ican, 2017. "Risk Aversion and Emotions in DoND," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 32-46, January.
- Hasan DURUCASU & Ozgur ICAN & Caglar KARAMASA & Gozde YESILAYDIN & Bayezid GULCAN, 2015. "Bulanik CPM Yontemiyle Proje Cizelgeleme: Insaat Sektorunde Bir Uygulama," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(4), pages 449-466.
- M. Oguz Arslan & Ozgur Ican, 2013. "An Agent-Based Analysis of Tax Compliance for Turkey," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 13(2), pages 143-152, June.
- C.Hakan Kagnicioglu & Ozgur Ican, 2011. "Measuring Relative Efficiencies Of Turkish Universities In 2007: A Dea Case Study In R," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 11(1), pages 13-26, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- M. Oguz Arslan & Ozgur Ican, 2013.
"An Agent-Based Analysis of Tax Compliance for Turkey,"
Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences,
Anadolu University, vol. 13(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Semjén, András, 2017.
"Az adózói magatartás különféle magyarázatai
[Various explanations for tax compliance]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 140-184.
- Semjén, András, 2017. "Az adózói magatartás különféle magyarázatai
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Özgür Ican
(Özgur İCAN) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.