Faculty of Economics Tokyo, Japan
7-1 Kioicho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 102-8554 Japan
RePEc:edi:fesopjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Hirai, Toshiaki, 2012. "Exploring Hawtrey’S Social Philosophy Through His Unpublished Book, Right Policy," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 169-192, June.
- Hirai, Toshiaki, 2009. "Mark G. Hayes, The Economics of Keynes: A New Guide to The General Theory (Cheltenham and Northampton: Edward Elgar, 2006), pp. xvi, 257, £25. ISBN 13: 978-1-84720-082-2," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 122-125, March.
- Hirai, Toshiaki, 2007. "How, and for How Long, Did Keynes maintain the Treatise Theory?," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 283-307, September.
- Toshiaki Hirai, 2007. "How did Keynes transform his theory from the Tract into the Treatise ?—Consideration through primary material," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 325-348.
- Hirai, Toshiaki & Marcuzzo, Maria Cristina & Mehrling, Perry (ed.), 2013. "Keynesian Reflections: Effective Demand, Money, Finance, and Policies in the Crisis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198092117.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hirai, Toshiaki, 2012.
"Exploring Hawtrey’S Social Philosophy Through His Unpublished Book, Right Policy,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 169-192, June.
- Antonio Bariletti & Eleonora Sanfilippo, 2015. "At the origin of the notion of “creative goods” in economics: Scitovsky and Hawtrey," Working Papers 2015-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Toshiaki Hirai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.