The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yasuhiko Hiraide to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
|National Institute of Standards & Technology 100 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg MD 20899-8260, USA|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mizutani, Masayoshi & Hiraide, Yasuhiko & Nishino, Hisakazu, 1993. "Computational Complexity to Verify the Unstability of Effectivity Function," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(3), pages 225-239.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mizutani, Masayoshi & Hiraide, Yasuhiko & Nishino, Hisakazu, 1993.
"Computational Complexity to Verify the Unstability of Effectivity Function,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(3), pages 225-239.
- Joseph Abdou, 2012. "The structure of unstable power mechanisms," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00762018, HAL.
- Bezalel Peleg & Ariel D. Procaccia, 2007. "Implementation by Mediated Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp463, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Koji Takamiya & Akira Tanaka, 2016. "Computational complexity in the design of voting rules," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 33-41.
- Koji Takamiya & Akira Tanaka, 2006. "Computational Complexity in the Design of Voting Rules," ISER Discussion Paper 0653, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2006.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yasuhiko Hiraide should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.