José A. Hernández
(JOSE A. HERNANDEZ)
Departamento de Análisis Económico Aplicado Las Palmas, Spain
Facultad de Economía, Empresa y Turismo
Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canaria
RePEc:edi:dalpges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hernández, José & Guerrero-Luchtenberg, César, 2016. "Social capital, perceptions and economic performance," MPRA Paper 71006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José A. Hernández, 2005. "A note on the asymptotic efficiency of the restricted estimation," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2005-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- J.A. Hernández Sánchez & I. Mauleón Torres, 2003. "Indirect inference under stochastic restrictions," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2003-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- José A. Hernández & Ignacio Mauleón, 2002. "Estimating the Capital Stock," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2002-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Ignacio Mauleón & José A. Hernández, 2002. "On The Econometric Estimation Of A Variable Rate Of Depreciation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- José Hernández & Ignacio Mauleón, 2005. "Econometric estimation of a variable rate of depreciation of the capital stock," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 575-595, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hernández, José & Guerrero-Luchtenberg, César, 2016.
"Social capital, perceptions and economic performance,"
71006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elżbieta Jędrych & Dariusz Klimek & Agnieszka Rzepka, 2022. "Social Capital in Energy Enterprises: Poland’s Case," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-18, January.
- José A. Hernández & Ignacio Mauleón, 2002.
"Estimating the Capital Stock,"
Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC
2002-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2004. "Estimating the output gap for the Maltese economy," MPRA Paper 33663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Todorov & Kalina Durova, 2016. "Economic Growth of Bulgaria and Its Determinants," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-35.
- Ivan Todorov, 2016. "Supply-Side Factors of Economic Growth in Bulgaria," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 159-174, June.
- Zoran Boroviæ & Mladen Rebiæ & Dalibor Tomaš, 2020. "Total factor productivity drivers in the selected EU countries: Cointegration approach," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 38(1), pages 295-315.
- José Hernández & Ignacio Mauleón, 2005.
"Econometric estimation of a variable rate of depreciation of the capital stock,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 575-595, October.
- Belaid RETTAB & Ton KWAAK & Azzeddine AZZAM, 2010. "An Optimization Procedure for Estimating the Stock of Capital: Application to Ten Production Sectors of Dubai," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Keeney, Mary J., 2006.
"Measuring Irish Capital,"
Research Technical Papers
13/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mary J. Keeney, 2007. "Measuring Irish Capital," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(1), pages 25-62.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013. "Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori [Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puskarova, Paula, 2022. "Trust or bust: Growth effects of knowledge, human and social capital revisited," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(4).
- Miguel Viegas & Ana Ribeiro, 2015. "Welfare and inequality effects of debt consolidation processes: the case of Spain, 1996–2007," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 479-496, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2005-06-05
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2016-05-08
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2016-05-08
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2016-05-08
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2016-05-08
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-05-08
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, JOSE A. Hernandez
(JOSE A. HERNANDEZ) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.