Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych Warszawa, Poland
RePEc:edi:fesuwpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gyódi, Kristóf, 2021. "Airbnb and hotels during COVID-19: different strategies to survive," MPRA Paper 109333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristof Gyodi, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis on the Sharing Economy: The Case of Airbnb in Warsaw," Working Papers 33/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Gyódi Kristóf & Sobolewski Maciej & Ziembiński Michał, 2017. "What Drives Price Dispersion in the European E-commerce Industry?," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 3(50), pages 53-71, December.
- Gyódi Kristóf, 2017. "Airbnb and the Hotel Industry in Warsaw: An Example of the Sharing Economy?," Central European Economic Journal, Sciendo, vol. 2(49), pages 23-34, December.
- Kristóf Gyódi, 2017. "Determinants of Government Bond Spreads and Contagion between 2001–2014," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 67(2), pages 235-256, June.
- Kristóf Gyódi, 2014. "The Impact of FDI on Bilateral Exports: The Case of the Automotive Industry in the Visegrad Countries," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 37.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristof Gyodi
(Kristof Gyodi) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.