Greg M. Gupton
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Federal Reserve Bank of New YorkNew York City, New York (United States)
33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045-0001
RePEc:edi:frbnyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Greg M. Gupton, 2012. "Stochastic Analysis with Financial Applications, by Arturo Kohatsu-Higa, Nicolas Privault and Shuenn-Jyi Sheu (Eds.)," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 691-692, May.
- Greg M. Gupton, 2005. "Advancing Loss Given Default Prediction Models: How the Quiet Have Quickened," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(2), pages 185-230, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Greg M. Gupton, 2005.
"Advancing Loss Given Default Prediction Models: How the Quiet Have Quickened,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 34(2), pages 185-230, July.
- Jiří Witzany & Michal Rychnovský & Pavel Charamza, 2010. "Survival Analysis in LGD Modeling," Working Papers IES 2010/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2010.
- Thamayanthi Chellathurai, 2017. "Probability Density Of Recovery Rate Given Default Of A Firm’S Debt And Its Constituent Tranches," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-34, June.
- Dannenberg, Henry, 2006. "Die Verlustverteilung des unternehmerischen Forderungsausfallrisikos – Eine simulationsbasierte Modellierung," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Mustapha Ammari & Ghizlane Lakhnati, 2017. "Loss Given Default Estimating by the Conditional Minimum Value," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 779-785.
- Jiří Witzany, 2009. "Unexpected Recovery Risk and LGD Discount Rate Determination," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-84.
- Rumyantseva, Ekaterina & Furmanov, Kirill, 2017. "Realisation of mortgage property: Survival analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 48, pages 22-43.
- Curti, Filippo & Migueis, Marco, 2016. "Predicting Operational Loss Exposure Using Past Losses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 12 Oct 2016.
- Yashkir, Olga & Yashkir, Yuriy, 2013. "Loss Given Default Modelling: Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 46147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Hlawatsch, 2009. "A Framework for LGD Validation of Retail Portfolios," FEMM Working Papers 09025, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Greg M. Gupton should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.