|SiRM - Strategies in Regulated Markets Nieuwe Uitleg 24 2514 BR The Hague The Netherlands|
|+31 (0)6 55 385 047|
SiRM - Strategies in Regulated Marketshttp://www.sirm.nl
The Hague, The Netherlands
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Goudriaan, R. & De Groot, H., 1990. "Internal Regulation In The Public Sector With An Application To American Public Universities," Papers 9013, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Goudriaan, R. & De Groot, H., 1990. "A Principal-Agent Model Of Conditional Grants," Papers 9012, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Apostolos Tsiachristas† & René Goudriaan & Wim Groot, 2013. "The welfare effects of innovative pharmaceuticals: an international perspective from the Dutch experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1219-1226, March.
- Goudriaan, Rene & de Groot, Hans, 1993. "State regulation and university behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 309-318, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Goudriaan, Rene & de Groot, Hans, 1993.
"State regulation and university behavior,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 309-318, April.
- Tirivayi, J.N. & Maasen van den Brink, H. & Groot, W.N.J., 2014. "Size and economies of scale in higher education and the implications for mergers," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- William D. Savedoff, 1997. "Social Services Viewed Through New Lenses: Agency Problems in Education and Health in Latin America," Research Department Publications 3017, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Balazs Varadi, 2001. "Multiproduct Cost Function Estimation for American Higher Education: Economies of Scale and Scope," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0111, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Elizabeth Becker & Cotton M. Lindsay & Gary Grizzle, 2003. "The derived demand for faculty research," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(8), pages 549-567.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, René Goudriaan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.