|+32 2 650 65 69|
Centre Emile Bernheim Bruxelles, Belgium
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles
: +32 (0)2 650.48.64
+32 (0)2 650.41.88
CP114/03, 42 avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles
RePEc:edi:cebulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Laurent Gheeraert, 2008. "The Influence of Culture on Economic Outcomes: An Exploration of Islamic Finance as a New Transmission Channel," Working Papers CEB 08-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Joffrey Malek Mansour, 2005. "On the impact of private capital flows on economic growth and development," Working Papers CEB 05-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Joffrey Malek Mansour, 2005.
"On the impact of private capital flows on economic growth and development,"
Working Papers CEB
05-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "FDI, Trade and Growth in CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 70-89.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Reiner Martin, 2011. "Capital Inflows, Exports and Growth in the CESEE Region," Chapters,in: Post-Crisis Growth and Integration in Europe, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2015.
"Economic growth and capital flow in European countries in pre and post-crisis periods,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
Asociación Cuadernos de Economía, vol. 38(108), pages 163-180, Septiembr.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Economic growth and capital flow in European countries in pre and post-crisis periods," MPRA Paper 64118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Economic Development in the Eurasian Region," MPRA Paper 83780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laurent Gheeraert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.