|Econometrics. Faculty of Economics. Av. Xoan XXIII s/n. 15704 University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aguayo, Eva & Alvarez, Lia & Gardella, Rodrigo J., 2003. "External Trade, Tourism and Economic Integration in Latin America," Economic Development 70, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Gardella, Rodrigo & Alvarez, Lia, 2003. "Indicadores sectoriales y desarrollo economico en Latinoamerica," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Guisan, Mª. del Carmen & Gardella, Rodrigo J. & Lupo, Federico J., 2003. "Industria, Comercio Exterior y Desarrollo en Argentina y Mercosur, 1976-2000," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 45-60.
- Gardella, Rodrigo & Aguayo, Eva, 2002. "Impacto economico del turismo en el Mercosur y Chile (1990-2000)," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gardella, Rodrigo & Aguayo, Eva, 2002.
"Impacto economico del turismo en el Mercosur y Chile (1990-2000),"
Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1).
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Bibiana Lanzilotta & Fiorella Pizzolon, 2016. "Dynamic relationship between tourism and economic growth in MERCOSUR countries: a nonlinear approach based on asymmetric time series models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 879-894.
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Peter Josef Stauvermann & Arvind Patel & Nikeel Kumar & Selvin Prasad, 2016. "Exploring the Nexus Between Tourism and Output in Cook Islands: An ARDL Bounds Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1085-1101, September.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereyra, Juan Sebastián & Such, María Jesús & Pulina, Manuela, 2011.
"Causalidad entre turismo y crecimiento económico de largo plazo: una revisión crítica de la literatura econométrica
[Causality between tourism and long-term economic growth: a critical review of th," MPRA Paper 37332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar & Lamelas, Nelida, 2001. "Econometric model of Services Sector Development and Impact of Tourism in Latin American Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rodrigo Gardella should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.