|10727 Shingle Oak Ct Burke, VA 22015|
(32%) United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Government of the United States
Ronald Reagan Building, Washington, D.C. 20523-0016
RePEc:edi:aidgvus (more details at EDIRC)
(32%) Fiscal Reform and Economic Governancehttp://www.fiscalreform.net/
(32%) USAID - Development Experience Clearinghousehttp://dec.usaid.gov/
(4%) Department of Business Economics Jordan
University of Jordan
RePEc:edi:feajujo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Gallagher, Mark, 1994. "Government Spending in Africa: A Retrospective of the 1980s," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 62-92, April.
- Ogbu, Osita & Gallagher, Mark, 1992. "Public expenditures and health care in Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 615-624, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ogbu, Osita & Gallagher, Mark, 1992.
"Public expenditures and health care in Africa,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 615-624, March.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2007.
"Fatal Fluctuations? Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 2010. "Fatal fluctuations? Cyclicality in infant mortality in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 7-19, September.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2007. "Fatal Fluctuations? - Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/181, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2007. "Fatal Fluctuations? Cyclicality in Infant Mortality in India," IZA Discussion Papers 3086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark Gallagher should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.