Deutsche BundesbankFrankfurt, Germany
: 0 69 / 95 66 - 0
0 69 / 95 66 30 77
Postfach 10 06 02, 60006 Frankfurt
RePEc:edi:dbbgvde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Koetter, Michael & Karmann, Alexander & Fiorentino, Elisabetta, 2006. "The cost efficiency of German banks: a comparison of SFA and DEA," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Koetter, Michael & Karmann, Alexander & Fiorentino, Elisabetta, 2006.
"The cost efficiency of German banks: a comparison of SFA and DEA,"
Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies
2006,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Martin Ivanov & Gergana Mihaylova, 2008. "The Evolution of Bulgarian Banks' Efficiency During the Twenties: A Dea Approach," Working Papers 82, Bank of Greece.
- Clements Adeyinka Akinsoyinu, 2015. "Efficiency Evaluation of European Financial Cooperative Sector. A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 11-21, October.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Lesanovska, Jitka, 2016.
"Bank efficiency and interest rate pass-through: Evidence from Czech loan products,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 153-169.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers IES 2015/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jitka Lesanovska, 2015. "Bank Efficiency and Interest Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from Czech Loan Products," Working Papers 2015/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Головань С.В. & Назин В.В. & Пересецкий А.А., 2010.
"Непараметрические Оценки Эффективности Российских Банков,"
Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ),
Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 46(3), июль.
- Golovan, Sergei & Nazin, Vladimir & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010.
"Непараметрические Оценки Эффективности Российских Банков
[Nonparametric estimates of Russian banks efficiency]," MPRA Paper 56037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Golovan, Sergei & Nazin, Vladimir & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "Непараметрические Оценки Эффективности Российских Банков
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Gergana Mihailova-Borisova, 2017. "Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banks in the Twenties of Last Century: Historical Reconstruction by means of Nontraditional Methods of Efficiency Measurement," Proceedings of the Centre for Economic History Research, Centre for Economic History Research, vol. 2, pages 168-191, November.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Cocris, Vasile, 2010. "A Comparative Analysis of the Efficiency of Romanian Banks," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 54-75, December.
- Jimborean, Ramona & Brack, Estelle, 2010. "The cost-efficiency of French banks," MPRA Paper 23471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro & Marina V. B. Dias, 2014. "The Adequacy of Deterministic and Parametric Frontiers to Analyze the Efficiency of Indian Commercial Banks," Working Papers Series 350, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Francesco Grigoli & Javier Kapsoli, 2013. "Waste Not, Want Not; The Efficiency of Health Expenditure in Emerging and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro & Marina V. B. Dias, 2014. "The Efficiency of Chinese Local Banks: A comparison of DEA and SFA," Working Papers Series 346, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Spandau, Johannes, 2010. "Fusionen im genossenschaftlichen FinanzVerbund: Eine erfolgreiche Strategie?," Arbeitspapiere 92, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Javier E. Pirateque & José H. Piñeros & Linda Mondragón, 2013.
"Eficiencia de los establecimientos bancarios (EB): una aproximación mediante modelos DEA,"
Borradores de Economia
798, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier E. Pirateque & José H. Piñeros & Linda Mondragón, 2013. "Eficiencia de los establecimientos bancarios (EB): una aproximación mediante modelos DEA," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011103, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Behr, Andreas, 2010. "Quantile regression for robust bank efficiency score estimation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 568-581, January.
- Muneesh Kumar & Padmasai Arora, 2010. "Bank efficiency measurement using alternative techniques of frontier analysis: evidence from India," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 40-69.
- Ramona Busch & Christoph Memmel, 2016.
"Quantifying the components of the banks’ net interest margin,"
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management,
Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(4), pages 371-396, November.
- Busch, Ramona & Memmel, Christoph, 2014. "Quantifying the components of the banks' net interest margin," Discussion Papers 15/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Miguel SARMIENTOÕ & Andrés CEPEDA & Hernando MUTIS & Juan F. PÉREZ, 2013. "Nueva Evidencia sobre la Eficiencia de la Banca," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 010705, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Rasoul Rezvanian & Rima Turk Ariss & Seyed Mehdian, 2011. "Cost efficiency, technological progress and productivity growth of Chinese banking pre- and post-WTO accession," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 437-454.
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Heinz Herrmann, 2009. "Effizienz und Wettbewerb im deutschen Bankensektor," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 78(1), pages 114-126.
- Lin, Kun-Li & Doan, Anh Tuan & Doong, Shuh-Chyi, 2016. "Changes in ownership structure and bank efficiency in Asian developing countries: The role of financial freedom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-34.
- Naanwaab, Cephas B. & Hartarska, Valentina M., 2008. "Efficiency In Community Develpoment Loan Funds," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6726, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ma. Cecilia L. Catubig & Renato A. Villano & Brian Dollery, 2016. "The administrative efficiency of conditional cash transfer programmes: evidence from the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 23(1), pages 133-158, June.
- Miguel Boucinha & Nuno Ribeiro & Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2013. "An assessment of Portuguese banks’ efficiency and productivity towards euro area participation," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 177-190, April.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Cajueiro, Daniel Oliveira & Dias, Marina Villas Boas, 2017. "A comparison of DEA and SFA using micro- and macro-level perspectives: Efficiency of Chinese local banks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 216-223.
- World Bank, 2016. "Mexico Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25062, The World Bank.
- Katerina Voycheska, 2011. "Empirical Research on the Banking Efficiency in R. Macedonia," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 73-93.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisabetta Fiorentino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.