|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Delft University of Technology, Faculty of EEMCS, Numerical Analysis Group, Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD, Delft, The Netherlands, Room: HB 07.290|
|+31 15 2787290|
Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics (Delft Institute of Applied Mathematics)http://ta.twi.tudelft.nl/main.php?item=0
Delft, The Netherlands
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008.
"A Novel Pricing Method For European Options Based On Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions,"
7700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "A Novel Pricing Method For European Options Based On Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 9319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Fang & Oosterlee, Kees, 2008. "Pricing Early-Exercise and Discrete Barrier Options by Fourier-Cosine Series Expansions," MPRA Paper 9248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Roger & Fang, Fang & Bervoets, Frank & Oosterlee, Kees, 2007. "A fast and accurate FFT-based method for pricing early-exercise options under Lévy processes," MPRA Paper 1952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang, 2014. "Combined cooling, heating and power systems: A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-22.
- Zhang, Jianhua & Zhou, Yeli & Li, Ying & Hou, Guolian & Fang, Fang, 2013. "Generalized predictive control applied in waste heat recovery power plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 320-326.
- Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang, 2013. "Optimal power flow and PGU capacity of CCHP systems using a matrix modeling approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 794-802.
- Fang, Fang & Zang, Guo-Long & Sun, Min & Yu, Han-Qing, 2013. "Optimizing multi-variables of microbial fuel cell for electricity generation with an integrated modeling and experimental approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 98-103.
- Luo, Yongli & Fang, Fang & Esqueda, Omar A., 2012. "The overseas listing puzzle: Post-IPO performance of Chinese stocks and ADRs in the U.S. market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 193-211.
- Fang, Fang & Wei, Le & Liu, Jizhen & Zhang, Jianhua & Hou, Guolian, 2012. "Complementary configuration and operation of a CCHP-ORC system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 211-220.
- Liu, Mingxi & Shi, Yang & Fang, Fang, 2012. "A new operation strategy for CCHP systems with hybrid chillers," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 164-173.
- Jianhua Zhang & Jiancun Feng & Yeli Zhou & Fang Fang & Hong Yue, 2012. "Linear Active Disturbance Rejection Control of Waste Heat Recovery Systems with Organic Rankine Cycles," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Fang, Fang & Wei, Le, 2011. "Backstepping-based nonlinear adaptive control for coal-fired utility boiler-turbine units," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 814-824, March.
- Fang, Fang & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B. & Whinston, Andrew B., 2010. "Proper scoring rules with arbitrary value functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1200-1210, November.
- Fang Fang & Lu Ruichang, 2009. "Is There a Term Structure? Empirical Evidence from Shanghai Office Rental Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(1), pages 23-38.
- Su Han Chan & Fang Fang & Jing Yang, 2008. "Presales, Financing Constraints and Developers?Production Decisions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(3), pages 345-376.
- Fang Fang & Stinchcombe Maxwell & Whinston Andrew, 2007. ""Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is" - A Betting Platform for Better Prediction," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-25, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fang Fang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.