Report NEP-KNM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frosch, Katharina & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2007. "Age, human capital and the geography of innovation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 71, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gabriel COLLETIS (LEREPS-GRES), 2007. "Business Intelligence: towards a new concept in economic analysis? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-03, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra, 2007. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy and Adaptive Learning," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-5, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 13 Dec 2008.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Enzo RULLANI, 2007. "Corporate governance e società della conoscenza. Tra teoria e prassi," Departmental Working Papers 2007-06, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Lord, Roger & Fang, Fang & Bervoets, Frank & Oosterlee, Kees, 2007. "A fast and accurate FFT-based method for pricing early-exercise options under Lévy processes," MPRA Paper 1952, University Library of Munich, Germany.