Ibrahim Etem Erten
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ibrahim Etem Erten to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Enerji Piyasası Düzenleme Kurumu Ankara, Turkey
Government of Turkey
RePEc:edi:epdgvtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Camadan, Ercüment & Erten, Ibrahim Etem, 2011. "An evaluation of the transitional Turkish electricity balancing and settlement market: Lessons for the future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1325-1334, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Camadan, Ercüment & Erten, Ibrahim Etem, 2011.
"An evaluation of the transitional Turkish electricity balancing and settlement market: Lessons for the future,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1325-1334, February.
- Dastan, Seyit Ali & Selcuk, Orhun, 2016. "Review of the security of supply in Turkish energy markets: Lessons from the winter shortages," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 958-971.
- Acar, Berkan & Selcuk, Orhun & Dastan, Seyit Ali, 2019. "The merit order effect of wind and river type hydroelectricity generation on Turkish electricity prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1298-1319.
- Ak, M. & Yanmaz, A.M. & Kentel, E., 2014. "A comparative study on energy income estimation: A case study in Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 700-705.
- Sirin, Selahattin Murat & Yilmaz, Berna N., 2021. "The impact of variable renewable energy technologies on electricity markets: An analysis of the Turkish balancing market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ibrahim Etem Erten should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.