Amy Kathryn Edwards
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Securities and Exchange Commission Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:secgvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Edwards, Amy K. & Hanley, Kathleen Weiss, 2010. "Short selling in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 21-39, October.
- Amy K. Edwards & Lawrence E. Harris & Michael S. Piwowar, 2007. "Corporate Bond Market Transaction Costs and Transparency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1421-1451, June.
- Edwards, Amy K., 2003. "Discussion of "Competition among markets: The repeal of Rule 390" by Kam, Panchapagesan and Weaver," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1737-1741, September.
- Gordon J. Alexander & Amy K. Edwards & Michael G. Ferri, 2000. "What Does Nasdaq's High Yield Bond Market Reveal about Bondholder-Shareholder Conflict?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 29(1), Spring.
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Edwards, Amy K. & Ferri, Michael G., 2000. "The determinants of trading volume of high-yield corporate bonds," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 177-204, May.
- Amy K Edwards, 2006. "Corporate bond market microstructure and transparency - the US experience," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Developing corporate bond markets in Asia, volume 26, pages 31-38 Bank for International Settlements.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Amy Kathryn Edwards should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.