Sarat Chandra Dhal
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Moorthy, Vivek & Singh, Bhupal & Dhal, Sarat Chandra, 2000. "Bond financing and debt stability: theoretical issues and empirical analysis for India," MPRA Paper 12148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Bhupal & Dhal, Sarat C., 1998. "Repo auction formats, bidders' behaviour and money market response in India," MPRA Paper 12147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhal, Sarat, 2009. "Global Crisis and the Integration of India’s Stock Market," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 778-805.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Moorthy, Vivek & Singh, Bhupal & Dhal, Sarat Chandra, 2000.
"Bond financing and debt stability: theoretical issues and empirical analysis for India,"
12148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kannan, R & Singh, Bhupal, 2007. "Debt-deficit dynamics in India and macroeconomic effects: A structural approach," MPRA Paper 16480, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2005. "Fiscal deficits and government debt in India: Implications for growth and stabilisation," Working Papers 05/35, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Singh, Bhupal & Dhal, Sarat C., 1998.
"Repo auction formats, bidders' behaviour and money market response in India,"
12147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajan Goyal & K. Kanagasabapathy, 2002. "Yield Spread as a Leading Indicator of Real Economic Activity; An Empirical Exercise on the Indian Economy," IMF Working Papers 02/91, International Monetary Fund.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sarat Chandra Dhal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.