School of Business Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
George Washington University
RePEc:edi:sbpgwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Subhasish Dasgupta & Mary Granger & Nina McGarry, 2002. "User Acceptance of E-Collaboration Technology: An Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 87-100, March.
- Subhasish Dasgupta & Devraj Agarwal & Anthony Ioannidis & Shanthi Gopalakrishnan, 1999. "Determinants of Information Technology Adoption: An Extension of Existing Models to Firms in a Developing Country," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 7(3), pages 30-40, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Subhasish Dasgupta & Mary Granger & Nina McGarry, 2002.
"User Acceptance of E-Collaboration Technology: An Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 87-100, March.
- Ofir Turel & Catherine E. Connelly, 2012. "Team Spirit: The Influence of Psychological Collectivism on the Usage of E-Collaboration Tools," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 703-725, September.
- Denolf, Janne.M. & Wognum, Nel P.M. & Trienekens, Jacques H. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2012. "Towards a Supply-Chain Instrument to Monitor an Information Technology Implementation," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144968, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Sanjiv D. Vaidya & Priya Seetharaman, 2011. "Explaining Sophistication in Collaborative Technology Use: A Context—Technology Fit Perspective," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 185-213, March.
- Ofir Turel & Yufei Yuan, 2007. "User Acceptance of Web-Based Negotiation Support Systems: The Role of Perceived Intention of the Negotiating Partner to Negotiate Online," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 451-468, September.
- Subhasish Dasgupta & Devraj Agarwal & Anthony Ioannidis & Shanthi Gopalakrishnan, 1999.
"Determinants of Information Technology Adoption: An Extension of Existing Models to Firms in a Developing Country,"
Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM),
IGI Global, vol. 7(3), pages 30-40, July.
- Escobar-Rodríguez, Tomás & Bartual-Sopena, Lourdes, 2015. "Impact of cultural factors on attitude toward using ERP systems in public hospitals," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 127-137.
- Erdem Kirkbesoglu & Gizem Ogutcu, 2012. "Impact of inter organizational networks on adoption process of information technology," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(3), pages 19-28, June.
- Manoj Thomas & Daniela Costa & Tiago Oliveira, 2016. "Assessing the role of IT-enabled process virtualization on green IT adoption," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 693-710, August.
- JosÃ© Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Gilberto Carvalho-Vasconcelos & Fernando Lera-LÃ³pez, 2005. "A firm-level analysis of differences between adopters and non-adopters of ICT," ERSA conference papers ersa05p645, European Regional Science Association.
- Lin, Hsiu-Fen, 2014. "Understanding the determinants of electronic supply chain management system adoption: Using the technology–organization–environment framework," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 80-92.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Siedschlag, 2011.
"Determinants of ICT adoption: evidence from firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3775-3788.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- James J. H. Liou & Ming-Tsang Lu & Shu-Kung Hu & Chia-Hua Cheng & Yen-Ching Chuang, 2017. "A Hybrid MCDM Model for Improving the Electronic Health Record to Better Serve Client Needs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Kevin Zhu & Kenneth L. Kraemer & Sean Xu, 2006. "The Process of Innovation Assimilation by Firms in Different Countries: A Technology Diffusion Perspective on E-Business," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(10), pages 1557-1576, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Subhasish Dasgupta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.