J Reid Cummings
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Real Estate and Economic Development Mobile, Alabama (United States)
Mitchell College of Business
University of South Alabama
RePEc:edi:crusaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ermanno Affuso & J. Reid Cummings & Huubinh Le, 2018. "Wireless Towers and Home Values: An Alternative Valuation Approach Using a Spatial Econometric Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 653-676, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ermanno Affuso & J. Reid Cummings & Huubinh Le, 2018.
"Wireless Towers and Home Values: An Alternative Valuation Approach Using a Spatial Econometric Analysis,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 653-676, May.
- Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, 2020. "Estimating Bargaining Power in Real Estate Pricing Models: Conceptual and Empirical Issues," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-8, May.
- Ermanno Affuso & John Reid Cummings & Donald Alex Beebe & Steven R. Schultze, 2022. "Endogenous, Regime-Switching Hedonic Estimation of Commercial Waterway Water Quality Impact on Home Values in the Alabama Black Belt," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Natividad Guadalajara & Miguel Ángel López & Adina Iftimi & Antonio Usai, 2021. "Influence of the Cadastral Value of the Urban Land and Neighborhood Characteristics on the Mean House Mortgage Appraisal," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, J Reid Cummings should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.