Timothy Roger Curtin
|Terminal Degree:||1963 Economics Department; London School of Economics (LSE) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
|This person is deceased (Date: 31 Jul 2013)|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Curtin, T. R. C. & Nelson, E. A. S., 1999. "Economic and health efficiency of education funding policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(11), pages 1599-1611, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Curtin, T. R. C. & Nelson, E. A. S., 1999.
"Economic and health efficiency of education funding policy,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(11), pages 1599-1611, June.
- Gibson, John & Fatai, Osaiasi Koliniusi, 2006. "Subsidies, selectivity and the returns to education in urban Papua New Guinea," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 133-146, April.
- Houston Davis & Brian Noland, 2003. "Understanding Human Capital Through Multiple Disciplines: The Educational Needs Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 147-174, February.
- Sharon Friel & Patrick Harris & Sarah Simpson & Anjana Bhushan & Britta Baer, 2015. "Health in All Policies Approaches: Pearls from the Western Pacific Region," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 324-337, May.
- Sweeney, Rohan & Mortimer, Duncan & Johnston, David W., 2014. "Do Sector Wide Approaches for health aid delivery lead to ‘donor-flight’? A comparison of 46 low-income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 38-46.
- Jennifer Karas Montez & Kaitlyn Barnes, 2016. "The Benefits of Educational Attainment for U.S. Adult Mortality: Are they Contingent on the Broader Environment?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 35(1), pages 73-100, February.
- Grignon, Michel, 2008. "The role of education in health system performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 299-307, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Timothy Roger Curtin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.