Escuela Superior de Economía México, Mexico
Instituto Politécnico Nacional
RePEc:edi:eeipnmx (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alonso-Rivera, Angélica & Cruz-Aké, Salvador & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2014. "Impact of Monetary Policy on Financial Markets Efficiency and Speculative Bubbles: A Non-linear Entropy-based Approach," MPRA Paper 56127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendoza Sandoval Sergio & Cruz Ake Salvador & Venegas Martínez Francisco, 2014. "Valuación con opciones reales de proyectos con flujos correlacionados con fundamentales económicos y con saltos extremos Viabilidad del caso COMERCI UCB," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(1), pages 63-93, enero-mar.
- Rodríguez Aguilar Román & Cruz Ake Salvador, 2013. "Valuación de opciones de tipo de cambio asumiendo distribuciones alfa-estables," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(3), pages 149-172, julio-sep.
- Salvador Cruz Aké & Reyna Susana García Ruiz & Francisco Venegas-Martínez, 2013. "A Proposal to Make the Float Factor of the Mexican Stock Market Index more Efficient: A Mean Reversion Model for Relative Flotation," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, CIDE, División de Economía, vol. 0(4, Cierre), pages 465-495.
- Cruz Aké, Salvador & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2010. "Valor de una empresa en riesgo de expropiación en un entorno de crisis financiera. Caso Banamex," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(306), pages 473-503, abril-jun.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alonso-Rivera, Angélica & Cruz-Aké, Salvador & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2014.
"Impact of Monetary Policy on Financial Markets Efficiency and Speculative Bubbles: A Non-linear Entropy-based Approach,"
56127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Resende, Charlene C. & Pereira, Adriano C.M. & Cardoso, Rodrigo T.N. & de Magalhães, A.R. Bosco, 2017. "Investigating market efficiency through a forecasting model based on differential equations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 474(C), pages 199-212.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salvador Cruz-Ake should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.