[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Rana Bose to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
|Carl Vinson Institute of Government University of Georgia 201 N. Milledge Aveue Athens, GA 30605|
Department of Economics Athens, Georgia (United States)
Terry College of Business
University of Georgia
Brooks Hall 5th Floor, Athens, GA 30602-6254
RePEc:edi:deugaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rana Bose, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Finland 1960 − 1999," Econometrics 0508014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seligman, Jason S. & Bose, Rana, 2012. "Learning by doing: Active employer sponsored retirement savings plan participation and household wealth accumulation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 162-172.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Seligman, Jason S. & Bose, Rana, 2012.
"Learning by doing: Active employer sponsored retirement savings plan participation and household wealth accumulation,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 162-172.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Ampudia, Miguel, 2017. "Financial inclusion: what’s it worth?," Working Paper Series 1990, European Central Bank.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014.
"Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6745, The World Bank.
- Margaret Miller & Julia Reichelstein & Christian Salas & Bilal Zia, 2015. "Can You Help Someone Become Financially Capable? A Meta-Analysis of the Literature," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 220-246.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rana Bose should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.