Vijay Kumar Bhasin
|Associate Dean, School of Business and Communication, Blue Crest University College. Accra, Ghana|
Faculty of Business Accra, Ghana
Blue Crest University College
RePEc:edi:fbblugh (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kwasi Camara OBENG & Vijay K. Bhasin, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation, Corporate Tax and Poverty in Ghana," EcoMod2013 5335, EcoMod.
- Vijay K. Bhasin, 2004. "Dynamic inter-links among the exchange rate, price level and terms of trade in a managed floating exchange rate system: The case of Ghana," Research Papers RP_141, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Bhasin Vijay, "undated". "Reaction Functions of the Bank of Ghana: A Dynamic Approach," EcoMod2002 330800010, EcoMod.
- Abdallah Abdul-Mumuni & Bhasin K. Vijay & Obeng K. Camara, 2019. "Remittances and child labour in Ghana: Does the gender of the household head matter?," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Vijay K Bhasin & Camara K Obeng, 2007. "Disparities of Education and Poverty Among Households in Ghana," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(6), pages 77-93, November.
- Vijay K Bhasin & Camara K Obeng, 2006. "Trade Liberalization, Foreign Borrowing, Poverty And Income Distributions Of Households In Ghana," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 38-53, July.
- Bhasin, Vijay K., 1991. "Variable labor force growth and neoclassical models of growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 351-379.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Vijay K. Bhasin, 2004.
"Dynamic inter-links among the exchange rate, price level and terms of trade in a managed floating exchange rate system: The case of Ghana,"
RP_141, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Tweneboah Senzu, Emmanuel & Ndebugri, Haruna, 2018. "The economic evidence in the relationship between corporate tax and private investment in Ghana," MPRA Paper 84729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Atta Anaman & Samuel Gameli Gadzo & John Gartchie Gatsi & Mavis Pobbi, 2017. "Fiscal Aggregates, Government Borrowing and Economic Growth in Ghana An error correction approach," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-5.
- Vijay K Bhasin & Camara K Obeng, 2006.
"Trade Liberalization, Foreign Borrowing, Poverty And Income Distributions Of Households In Ghana,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 38-53, July.
- Obeng, Camara Kwasi, 2014. "Impact of import liberalisation on poverty: a dynamic computable general equilibrium and microsimulation analysis for Ghana," MPRA Paper 58182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Forson, 2015.
"Corruption, EU Aid Inflows and Economic Growth in Ghana: Cointegration and Causality Analysis,"
Managing Intellectual Capital and Innovation for Sustainable and Inclusive Society: Managing Intellectual Capital and Innovation; Proceedings of the MakeLearn and TIIM Joint International Conference 2,
- Forson, Joseph Ato & Buracom, Ponlapat & Baah-Ennumh, Theresa Yabaa & Chen, Guojin & Carsamer, Emmanuel, 2014. "Corruption, EU Aid Inflows and Economic Growth in Ghana: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 67626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2015.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vijay Kumar Bhasin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.