|Victoria University of Wellington, School of Information Management, PO Box 600, Wellington 6140, New Zealand|
Victoria Business School Wellington, New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600, Wellington 6140
RePEc:edi:fcvuwnz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jean-Grégoire Bernard & Benoit A. Aubert & Simon Bourdeau & Éric Clément & Caroline Debuissy & Marie-Josée Dumoulin & Marc Laberge & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Ingrid Peignier, 2002. "Le risque : un modèle conceptuel d'intégration," CIRANO Project Reports 2002rp-16, CIRANO.
- Jean-Grégoire Bernard & Suzanne Rivard & Benoit A. Aubert, 2002. "Évaluation du risque d'implantation de progiciel," CIRANO Project Reports 2002rp-15, CIRANO.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jean-Grégoire Bernard & Suzanne Rivard & Benoit A. Aubert, 2002.
"Évaluation du risque d'implantation de progiciel,"
CIRANO Project Reports
- Malika Aboubekr & Suzanne Rivard, 2006. "Risk Assessment of the Project to Migrate to the Free Office Suite Under Linux "End-User"" Group"," CIRANO Project Reports 2006rp-01, CIRANO.
- Malika Aboubekr & Suzanne Rivard, 2005. "Évaluation de risque du projet de migration vers la suite bureautique libre sous Linux Groupe utilisateurs finaux," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-09, CIRANO.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jean-Grégoire Bernard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.